FB Fit round 2 results!

I found Fitness Blender accidentally in 2016, when I was browsing youtube for a quick arm workout. I remember doing my first ever at-home cardio workout on a rainy day, since I couldn't go running outside. After my gym membership expired a few months later, I decided to try exclusively using FB workouts, to really see if they worked. Honestly, I was surprised. I never knew something that seemed so simple, and dare I say "fun," could work. I actually felt stronger, rather than just skinnier. It became exciting to browse through their many workout videos and plan what I was going to try next. Fast forward 2 more years, and I now have my go-to favorites, and I have also purchased 2 plans (Fit round 2 and Burn). I like to do the plans when I fall off track, since I find the plans very motivating. When I have an end goal (such as competing the program), it helps me to stay focused. Now that I finished FB fit roun2 2 for the first time through (without quitting), I am so excited to create my own workout schedule again. I love all of the newer videos! I am so thankful for this web site. Kelli and Daniel, you both are so real and genuine. You both struggle through the workouts like real people, and you practice what you preach. It's also refreshing not to try to be sold any supplements or outside products. You guys have absolutely changed my life, and I am so grateful. For all the bad that comes out of the internet sometimes, it's nice to come across sites like this. Supportive, encouraging, and motivational. Keep up all of the great work.

P.S. I was very embarrassed and nervous to post my pictures, but I want people to know that results ARE possible, as long as you put in the effort and stay consistent. Good luck to everyone, you can do it.