Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 23rd

Hey FB Fam. How are you today?

We are more or less at the halfway mark of the week and with that comes some wild your way in form of a Bull Thistle Flower. It's a spiky plant that has a big and not spiky purple or white flower head. Here on top we have a white one.

So. How are your workouts or that good ol' resting treating you? ..It's day 3 of Fit30 for me and I'd like to pick the longer option. It is a HIIT and abs combo afterall, so I am really looking forward to it! I hope you all can find the right kind of movement that works for you today.

What I am also looking forward to is some food. Always. Oh! And I have a more solid dinner plan for once! I'm going to be making chicken fajitas and oh my delicious, I am already looking forward to it! What kinda food are you going to or have eaten?

Okay and alright, Blenderz. Let's get this day on the road and do what we do. Whatever that be is all up to you, but a good day wished upon you nonetheless!

And also a shout out to Alexi. Haven't heard from you in a while, so I hope you are alright.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***