Feature request: include next exercise preview in cool downs

Why oh why do the cool downs nix the next exercise preview? Sometimes it takes the instructor a full ten seconds out of a thirty second exercise to explain what it is and then we lose out on precious stretching time.

I know you’ll say you can stretch in your own time, but a lot of times that’s not realistic. I make videos slot into my schedule with little to no extra time around it and I always want to get as near a full thirty seconds on my stretch as possible, after all - it’s the most important meal of the day.

And I know there’s a written out instruction, but many times this doesn’t include the stretches, and absolutely never am I going to be able to memorise it; I don’t want to have to write it down and waste paper on a one time use and I’m not going to exit the video to read the instructions while I’m trying to watch at the same time, or use the video on one device and try to read off another.

As a user

In order to get the most out of the cool down and stretch

I need videos to consistently (and always) have the next exercise preview included throughout the cool down and stretch so that I’m able to anticipate the next exercise