Perspiration Pals 23 March 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? Struggling to remain upbeat? Join the club. (mine) No booze, no deep-fried food. I’m all about the fun, you see. All right, you can have some chocolate.

Anyway, I’ve been thinking about today’s question and this is what I’ve come up with: If you were really good at one particular sport, what would it be? Basketball? Athletics? Ostrich racing? Underwater hockey? Since I’ve never liked sports, it’s hard for me to answer my own question. Why have I never liked sports? Because I’ve always been rubbish at them. I did like playing volleyball at school, though, and I also liked playing squash when I was in my mid-20s. Oh, I know! Aerobatics. I’d love to be good at that. Although I started reading a novel by my favourite astronaut yesterday and in the very first chapter, he proceeds to describe how the main (or one of the main) character loses an eye… (it happened while he was testing a plane)

Anyway, I was glad to read how many of you need, if not vast but sufficient personal space. That’s why we have to practise those kick-boxing moves.

I started the Abs 1 Program yesterday so I’m going to do Day 2 after work. And you? I’d like to give a shout-out to Blendfriends struggling with health problems and/or injuries.

Have an easy day, Pals!

Edited