Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 22nd

Blendiez!

Good morning. Or afternoon. Or evening. Eh, you get the idea. But for me right now, it is morning.

And a Tuesday. Which doesn't mean too much other than it's after Monday and before Wednesday. So it makes it a good time to acknowledge the photo for today. My FT Ca is being a cozy king here and letting you know he knows how to live the good life. The first step being to just pick a group of humans and adopt them. The beginning of Spring and around this time of March makes it the anniversary since he just showed up and decided to never leave. Its been 4 years now and he still insists it was the best thing to ever happen to us. Who am I to argue that?

So what are you all up to and down for on these workouts? Or rest if that's your mode of operation today. I did go ahead and start Fit30 yesterday and already feel it was a good decision. So today is upper body focused and hopefully I can get to that in a bit here.

What I also like to get to is food. I know we talk a lot about dinners, but what's for breakfast? Is it always the same thing every day? I usually have eggs with something. The something being oatmeal this morning. I also have some plantains that are ready and ripe to eat. So that will be eaten soon.

Alright, I think I need to press play on the day and get to work on stuff and things. I hope you can have a nice day and it can go smoothly. Or have a smoothie. Okay, I'm done. For now.

And for Kim, #TangoTuesday💚💚

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***