Perspiration Pals Monday March 21st 🤪🦅🦅

Good morning friends! Sorry for my later than usual start to today’s thread, but it has been a rather manic Monday. I once again slept through my Fitbit alarm and had forgotten to turn on my phone as a backup, so my scheduled workout (Kelli’s descending rep Pilates) was scratched in favor of a shorter 20 minute Pilates workout. Then I realized I left my phone at home on the way to work (can’t have that!) so turned the car around and was subsequently 15 minutes late. Almost had a car accident (totally my fault in my distracted state), then arrived late to discover we had a fire drill scheduled this morning, which happened to coincide with a zoom meeting, so calls had to be made. Ugh. Can I go home and hit restart to this day?

Sorry to start off with such a Monday post! One bright spot in my hectic morning is that Remy and I spotted two big beautiful bald eagles perched high up in a pine tree on our walk this morning. That was pretty awesome.

So now that I’m in the office I really should wrap things up and get this posted. Please let us know below how your Monday is going and what it has in store for you. I hope it’s smoother than mine has been so far.

As for the meme, here I am in my second week of getting back to better nutrition. I said in a post a couple of days ago that last week went a lot easier than I expected, and this is true, but sometimes the struggle is real. No cinnamon buns on the menu today. I prepped some egg muffins yesterday and I’ll have one of those for breakfast with chicken sausage, and turkey meatballs over zoodles are on the menu for dinner. And for the record, I really don’t want buns of steel. I imagine that would make sitting quite uncomfortable.

Edited