Weekend Check-in 👻: March 20th

Well hello there my fitness friends! (That’s how I refer to you all to my husband and kids). My calendar says that today is the first day of spring, so happy spring! Although here in New Mexico spring means wind. Howling, rattle your windows, assault your senses wind. It’s not awesome.

But you know what *is* awesome? We are! For taking care of our bodies with exercise, movement, and rest. How are you taking care of yourselves today? Do you have a workout planned or are you resting? It’s a rest day for me. The kettlebell workout I did with Daniel yesterday left me so sore. It was my first ever kettlebell workout, and I absolutely loved it! But I gotta rest today.

Food is also awesome (unless it’s those vegan meatballs I made a few weeks ago; those were disgusting 😆). How are you nourishing your body today? My body is begging for pizza! A tomato, mushroom, onion, and pepperoncini pizza, to be exact. But what’s going on in your kitchen?

I’m sharing a colorful spring picture with you. These plants, known as blue euphorbia or gopher food, are in my front yard. I just love the fluorescent green blossoms!

Thanks for checking in with me! Have a great Sunday!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***