Last day of booty done

Just finished the last day of the booty program. I missed most of the workouts. Last night I was thinking that I would try holding individual dumbbells today. 9 kilo per hand. Usually once I have a good grip, it's strong enough. I told myself that I would not be disappointed if I couldn't do it. So I tried the 9 kilo dumbbells. Couldn't hold it with left. I tried 5 kilo instead, still couldn't hold it. So 3 kilo, I managed to hold them, sort of. My hand was stuck in a fist with the thumb inside for 4 months so when I'm holding a dumbbell the thumb wants to crawl back into the fist. So it kinda pushes the fingers off the dumbbell. It's really annoying that a small thing like that can mess up the grip. So did I manage to not get disappointed like I promised myself? No. I want to be able to do workouts by myself again instead of needing someone to put the barbell in my neck. Still, 3 kilo was possible. As much as I hate lifting lower weight when I know I can lift much heavier, I think I will try doing lower body with 3 kilo dumbbells from now. I'm starting Strong 2 Monday and I'm very determined to actually finish this program. 💪🏻 the stretching of the fingers is still improving so I'm pretty happy about that. Even though it's weird to think I might be able to put my hand flat again at some point. I've sort of accepted the way things are now. You get so used to doing things with 1 hand.