Weekend Check-in 👻: March 19th

Happy Saturday Blendiez! Although that greeting did not deserve an exclamation mark, as I have not yet had my coffee. It really deserves a face like this: 😑

But I am happy it’s Saturday, and I’m happy to be here with you, rambling away. What are you up to today? Relaxing? Doing something fun and adventurous? Spending time with family or friends? A whole lotta nothing? I’m going to a friend’s house to celebrate her birthday. Our friendship is new, and I was touched that she invited me.

What about workouts? I know some of us use to the weekends to intentionally not workout and really focus on resting our bodies, while some of us (🙋🏽‍♀️) like to take advantage of having a bit of extra time to workout without the pressure of other responsibilities. However you move- or don’t move - your body today, tell me about it! I’m doing a kettlebell routine with Daniel that I hear will have me drenched in sweat. Can’t wait!

Tell me what you’re eating, too! I’m thinking hot sandwiches and roasted veggies. Something easy. I set out all the sandwich fixings and everyone makes their own. The only thing I’m responsible for is the veggies. Works for me!

Leaving you with a picture of the mountains at sunset as I was headed back into town after a trip to a neighboring town not far from me. My son took the picture for me since I was driving; it was too beautiful not to capture!

Have a great day!

Edited