Perspiration Pals March 19th β˜”πŸ§ΉπŸž

Hi Pals! Hope you've got your Saturday up and running. We've got a rainy weekend in store, perfect weather to stay in and get a few things done around the house🧹. I've got sourdough rising 🍞 and laundry sorted, so there should be no lack of projects around here. And in other news, I've been feeling much better the last few days, as the stiffness from my fall almost 3 weeks ago fades away. I think I can risk a little Pilates today, hence the πŸ΄β€β˜ οΈ meme. Once I've had my shoulder and neck looked at, I'll get back to strength training, but for now, this little interlude of stretching and mobility has been fun. And it's giving results in flexibility -- I can very nearly touch my forehead to my knee in the seated hamstring stretch (which is my favorite). This gives me hope for stretches where I have very little flexibility, like butterfly and Pilates saw. Not a *lot* of hope, but still πŸ˜†.

What about you? Got any all-time favorite stretches? Any bugbears?

Or you can just tell us what you're eating, Saturdays are a great day for new menu ideas πŸ˜‹.

And of course everyone's welcome to read and post in our quirky little corner of the forum! Happy Saturday!

Editing for an important reminder! As CK mentioned yesterday, if you would like to join us Saturday at 7 pm your local time we will do a child’s pose. Why? Because that is what silly PPalers do, sometimes, if they want to.

Edited