Daily Check-in: Friday, March 18th

*Actual footage of me admiring my glutes in the mirror after a tough lower body day* #gurrrll

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you all doing today?

It's Friday! Woo! Ready for the weekend ahead? I hope so!

We're in a for a treat with our ever-so-wonderful Coby hosting! Thank you for volunteering, Coby--and we look forward to hearing from you!

Before we get to our Sat & Sun; what's happenin today, Blendfriendz? In workouts? In life? In nutrition? In general?

Well, for workouts, me and my good buddy, Anne, are just 1 workout away from a hard-earned #ProgramComplete!! I simply cannot thank you enough Anne for working out with me these past 4 weeks. I had been really dragging, mentally, emotionally, physically, with no motivation; and I couldn't have done it without you. Knowing you were out there getting your workout completes every day made me wanna keep pushing through and get it done. So thank you, my friend!

It now begs the question of: what's next?

I'm not sure quite yet. I think I'll figure that out in a few days.

As for the rest of the check-in stuff: life is alright. Food is gonna be leftovers. And I'm ready to take a few days off of just about everything.

Finally: here's a #FluffyButtFriday for ya in the form of the glorious booty of bear #602. Isn't he marvelous? Mr. 602 obviously never misses a lower body day (or a good meal of 20+ salmon, it would seem). Shouldn't be too long now, and these fantastic brown bears oughta be wakin up from hibernation.

Well, I think that's it for me for these past couple weeks, Blendiez. You'll back with your fantastic Miss Raven again on Monday.

So until then:

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care of yourselves and each other!

Toodle-loo!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***