A

HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 18th

Happy Friday Blendfriends!

We made it to the end of the week! Well..work week. Hopefully, there is some fun in store for you this weekend.

"Don't let yesterday take up too much of today"

It does not matter what happened yesterday today is new and fresh and size the opportunity to start again. I am a bit annoyed I did not get my after-work run in. I got my workout in the morning though so that is still good. Afterwork we met a co-worker who goes for maternity leave so that was an ok excuse,

This morning I did a recovery workout and the stretches felt nice. I realized I should also add a morning yoga routine to Fridays since the stretching routines are never long enough. It was still 26 minutes but 35 would have been better. I think though I will have to do some shuffling around with Complete as I would like to start running more and sometimes I just don't have time to do both a workout and a run. We will see though.

What do you have planned today?

We have to drive to the in-laws after work for the weekend since it is both of their birthdays (yesterday and next week). I would really prefer to have some time at home (alone) but sometimes you have to do things you don't feel like doing. At least the weather looks to be ok so we can get outside. I think I am still struggling with being around people in general. Since I see the people at work, it feels more comfortable with them, but otherwise, I feel nervous. It is silly, and I know, but I can't help it.

So I wish everyone a super nice Friday!

P.S the sunset last night was crazy. We have a lot of sand from the Sahara in the sky which caused blood rain the other day and this spectacular sunset. The picture does not do justice! The intensity of the colour was unbelievable!

PPS...sorry if I do not respond today to everyone, I will try tomorrow morning. Time difference makes it tricky!

Edited