Workout Complete + School Day

Hello everyone how are all of you doing because today was a very interesting day for me at school which I will tell you about in a minute or so, my workout when I got home today was a killer total body workout with Tasha. I know that if my body is not feeling it now it will be feeling it by tomorrow and that's the fact here's the quote for today, “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.”

- Tommy Lasorda

I think that this quote would be a good example of what is the difference between the impossible and the possible when it comes to working out, because not a lot of people know that when they are working out to think about this. So now let me tell you of why it was a interesting day for me at school one was because there was some people that wasn't wearing green and my friends were making fun of them, and another reason was that some of my friends thought that I was a leprechaun. Even though I wasn't a leprechaun I think it was because of the hat I was wearing at school all day, so I guess that would kinda make sense.

But it was just one of those days at school where it was a weird funny day for me and I think that this day was probably the funniest day for this week at school.