Workout Complete + School Day

Hello everyone it was a interesting start to the day for us over here for a very good reason which I can't think about it right now but I completed my workout for today it was a Pilates and Abs workout with Kellie. My abs were feeling it about halfway through the workout and my arms were feeling it as well, so I know that my legs and arms will definitely be feeling it tomorrow at school. Quote for the day, “Most people fail, not because of lack of desire, but, because of lack of commitment.”

- Vince Lombardi

I think that a lot of us can agree to this quote because most people will fail when doing a workout because of the one thing they forget to focus on when doing the workout. If you want some inspirational fitness quotes for working out feel free to visit this website for some really good ones. https://www.therichgetsricher.com/35-inspirational-fitness-quotes-by-famous-people/ I think that you will find them very interesting I know that I found them very interesting indeed, because they were said by famous people.

It was a very busy day at school for me and I think that either tomorrow or Friday will probably be the busiest day for me at school, but today was pretty busy for me. But I think that it will have to be Thursday that will be the busiest day for me this week at school and it will be the longest that I'm on my feet for.