Perspiration Pals 16 March 2022

Hello Pals! How are you? It’s rather grey and hopeless here although it’s not raining. It’s a bit worrying, to be honest. I mean I’m not a fan of going to work in the rain but it hasn’t rained for weeks… It hasn’t rained in my head either because I haven’t had too many good ideas sprouting in my brain for this thread. I’ll give it a go anyway.

About a week ago I downloaded this pedometer or step counter app out of sheer curiosity. I don’t own a car and since I really hate public transport for various good reasons I walk whenever it’s more convenient and logical. I set the goal to 7000 steps because I was absolutely convinced I could easily reach that. Not really. (Although to be honest, I don’t count my steps at work and maybe I should.) So how many steps do you think you take in a day? How many steps a day is considered active? I really don’t want to obsess about this especially because I work out 5 times a week. Besides I don’t even like walking. I mean I walk out of necessity. I would enjoy hiking though. Problem is, I don’t have too many active friends who would hike with me. (I used to hike with Tobi….)

So if you’re not planning to walk/hike today then what’s scheduled in your calendar? I’m going to do Day 9 of the Mass Challenge, hopefully with more stamina than yesterday.

Have an easy day, Pals!

Edited