Fit 30 Day 4

After a super fun dentist appointment last week (read: 😱) I had to slow down quite a lot over the past week. Over the last week I basically started becoming one with the couch but the rest is really what I needed most. Not exactly how I wanted to kick off a new workout program, but I’m rolling with the punches.

For my first workout back, I chose the 35 minute option in Fit 30. I loved this workout - from the warm up moves, cool down stretches and each strength combo in between. I really like training upper body with Tasha (well and HIIT, and lower body strength, and…I guess I like working out with Tasha 😁). I made small adjustments throughout for my energy & strength levels. Still got in a great sweat. Almost done with week one of Fit 30!

I hope you’re all doing well and making time for workouts, doing what you can to keep stress low. I’ll see you here tomorrow morning for a new lower body recovery workout.

PS The attached picture is Loki doing his very best to try to get me to give up on the warm up and come play with him and his stretchy squeaky toy instead. Don’t worry; he got a walk after & lots of hugs during.

Edited