Bench press record

I've been doing bench presses (chest press) at physical therapy with a barbell and my physical therapist as spotter. I started with just the bar 2 weeks ago. Then we went to 5 kilo total. Today we tried 10 kilo total which was a bit too heavy cause my left arm couldn't straighten up anymore so we reduced to 7 kilo which went great. I still managed a few reps with 10 though so that felt great. When I got home I did my fb flex workout (Daniel's bicep and upper back video) I did reverse fly with 1,5 kilo per hand and felt badass for being able to do that. I did most bicep curls with 5 kilo but reduced to 3 kilo when the left hand couldn't hold the weight anymore. It almost felt like normal. Almost. It was good. Yesterday I did my lower body strength with 14,5 kilo barbell. I tried holding a 5 kilo dumbbell in both hands but the left hand couldn't hold on to it. The thumb is the problem. It was stuck inside the fist for 4 months so it always wants To go back to that position. So it tries to crawl back when I'm holding a dumbbell so it weakens the grip. Very frustrating. But still good developments and two great workouts complete 💪🏻