My Workout and My Day

Good morning/afternoon/evening everyone and it's another beautiful start to the day for us over here again but it's really cold outside and it will warm up soon. I completed my workout for today it was a HIIT workout with Tasha and my legs and arms were feeling it after the fact and maybe even into my core some, But you get the point it was a burner even though it was only a 24 min workout there was 4 different exercises, repeated 3 times before moving on to the next one and that was the challenging part of the workout.

Quote for the day, "If you can tell stories, create characters, devise incidents, and have sincerity and passion, it doesn’t matter a damn how you write."

- Somerset Maugham

What I like about this quote is if you can do what it says then it totally doesn't matter of what you write down in your story, because it's your story that your getting out into the world for everyone to read it and inspire everyone to want to write a book of their own someday. If you just think about what you want to write your book about, it will inspire some people to want to buy the book and read what it's all about and maybe someday write a book about it. When you write book's about your life and some of the things that have happened in your life and what you have done along the way to change things, then the public, the people will want to to listen of what you have to say to them.