My Workout and My Day

Good morning/afternoon or evening everyone depending on where you live at in the world it's been a busy day for me around the house but not as busy as it was yesterday. I will have one more day off from school before I go back to school again because it is a holiday on Monday, so because of that I will not go back to school until Tuesday. It's kinda of nice to have a extra day off from school because, I like it whenever we get some extra time off from school and even all of my friends like it too when we get extra time off.

So I will have a lot of things to tell all of my friends when I go back to school on Tuesday of the things that, I did over the weekend and on Monday and they'll tell me of what they did over the three day weekend. So it all works out we will all have something to talk about at school speaking of which here's another quote for today, "When you write a book, you spend day after day scanning and identifying the trees. When you’re done, you have to step back and look at the forest."

- Stephen King

I think that this quote would be a good reason to learn to talk a step back and enjoy mother nature and take in all the beauty of it, because sometimes most people miss the most beautiful things in life that happens in mother nature. All because they don't stop and take a step back and enjoy the moment of mother nature that's happening right in front of them.

I also completed my workout's for the last two and a half days I had a upper body and core workout on Friday, I had a recovery workout yesterday, and I had a kickboxing workout today. Two of the workouts were with Tasha and one was with Kellie I was feeling like doing the two workouts, but when I had the workout for today my body didn't feel like doing it. So I'm hoping that my body will be feeling like doing the workout for tomorrow that I have with Tasha, but I know it will fly right by because it's not that long of a workout.

Peace, Love, Harmony

Savannah

Edited