My Workout and My Day

Hey everyone I'm finally back online again and it feels so good to be back again and I'm so sorry, I forgot to get online yesterday I was doing a lot of things that it slipped my mind. But you will be happy to know that I was able to do my workout yesterday and for today as well along with taking care of my chores, and anything else that I had to do. This week was a very busy week for me at school because I had a lot of things to do in all of my classes, and we was preparing ourselves for finals and I didn't have any finals or mid-terms this week at school.

I guess you could say that I picked out the easy classes for once and when I told all my friends about it they just said that I'm too lucky to do not have to take them. I'm going to start off or end the day off with a lovely quote for today, "Description begins in the writer’s imagination but should finish in the reader’s."

- Stephen King

I think that this quote describes all of the people out there that want to become writer's and write their own book someday and inspire people to go and buy them and read all about them. That way it will inspire them enough to make them want to write a book about their life and how they got here.