HKS (Healthy, Kind Support) Accountability Group March 12th๐ŸŽ

Good morning, Blendfriends. I hope you are beginning the weekend well. Sorry to be posting quite late; I slept badly and then deeply, so in the end I am rested for what will be a somewhat busy day. We got a couple inches of snow, which will be moved, and there will be the usual couple loads worth of laundry, which will be washed :D Workout will be stretching, or yoga. Then comes today's self-care -- I'm going downtown for a haircut. Truly a rare and wondrous occurrence. I was thinking about waiting till masks became optional, but ... I really want a haircut!

And that's my thought for the day, from the lovely Dale Cooper of Twin Peaks (so... maybe from David Lynch?):

โ€œEvery day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen. It could be a new shirt at the men's store, a catnap in your office chair, or two cups of good, hot black coffee.โ€

If you take this advice, I'd love to hear what your present was, today! Remember that everyone's welcome to read and to post in our check-in threads ๐Ÿค—. Have the best possible Saturday!