Daily Check-In Saturday 12th March

Hello FB Ladies,

Well, aren't you lucky? You get to spent the next few minutes reading the ramblings of that weird lady that was scared to death to be ghosting for the first time in January and is now volunteering as if it's nothing.

So, how are you ladies doing? What are you up to?

Let's talk workouts first. Are you: Tackling some strength training with Tasha, Aiming for a perfect teaser with Amanda, Keeping it on the mat for some hip improving exercises with Kayla, Moving in a flow with Marina, Kicking some butt with Kelli or Duelling with Daniel with some Kickboxing? Or maybe you are simply having a rest day just like me. I'm on Day 6 of FB Fit30 but did that one yeaterday already together with Day 5 so I could have my usual weekend off. Let me know what your day looks like....

Next, let's talk food shall we. What deliciousness are you putting on your plates today? Since it's my turn to magically make something appear I've decided to keep it simple. Just some plain cold potato salad and Inge's version of a salade nicoise: meaning throw some lettuce, tomatoes, cucumbers, asparagus, eggs with grey shrimp for hubby and tuna for me on a plate. Et voilà... dinner's ready!!

Well I guess that's all for me for today. I know we always try to end on a possitivie note, but today I'd like to send out a very, very big virtual hug to Shabnam. She's had to make the hardest decision ever for Baroon. I know, just as many here in the community how hard it is to lose a beloved pet, but I'm also convinced that up there in whatever dog/cat or any other animal heaven there is, he's already planning how to cause some mayhem with all the other furry trainers who have passed away. 💓

Have a great day everyone and see you tomorrow.🥰

Edited