Daily Check-in: Friday, March 11th

Hello, Blenderz!

How are you all doing today? How has your week gone? And are you lookin forward to your weekend?

I hope it is all good news for you.

And I hope you'll stick around to check-in with our wonderful weekend guest host: Ingeborg! Thank you Ingeborg for hosting--and we look forward to hearing from you!

I'd also like to give a shoutout to a few of our Blendiez we haven't heard from in a bit: Shabnam, I hope Baroon is still ok; Alexi, I hope you're doing alright; and Miss Raven, I know you host every two weeks, but I still worry about ya. And to all new and former check-in participants, I hope you're doing ok.

Ok, let's talk about workouts and things, eh?

What's in store for today, Blendfriendz? Workouts or rest?

Me and my good buddy Anne are finishing out Week 3 of Burn, with another total body routine. We've done it, buddy! 3/4 of the way through it! Woo! Go us!

And what's happenin on the food front, Blendiez? Anything good?

Oh sure. Just have no idea what it'll be.

Finally: Here's a #FluffyButtFriday pic for ya! Can you perhaps tell that there was a squirrel on the deck?

Well my dears, that is it for me for this week.

Thank you all so much for checking in with me, and have a great weekend!

Take care of yourselves, and each other!

Ciao!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited