A
Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

How do you cook more and meal plan?

With inflation rising, I can't really justify the costs of food apps anymore. I normally really like ordering from Chipotle as a daily thing since I have long work hours. I also enjoy ordering things like Sprinkles Cupcakes and Sugar Free Frozen Yogurt, but I would probably be better with Keto ice cream.

My entire lifestyle is based off of either drive through eating or Ubereats, and it's getting too expensive. I spent more in Ubereats last month than rent!

I've switched to making my own breakfast and not going to Starbucks, but I struggle with making lunch and dinner. especially since I'm almost always in a call or having to work through lunch. Ordering food and having it delivered makes sense, but I could also just heat up food and do that, too. Sometimes I'll make rice and beans, but I think I just have no clue on how to plan for meals, meal plan, budget, and grocery shop.

I started buying Power Bowls from the grocery shop for this week's lunch instead of ordering food, but it's much cheaper to just cook. I mainly eat brown rice/a protein/vegetables for lunch, so I should ideally be able to figure this out better.