Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 10th

Hello, Blenderz!

How are you all doing today? How's your week gone so far?

I hope it's going as well as it can be.

We gotta talk real quick about our weekend hosting schedule! Here's who we have so far:

March 12th & 13th: Ingeborg

March 19th & 20th: Coby

March 26th & 27th: Ingeborg

April 2nd & 3rd: Lea

Thank you all so much for volunteering! And if anybody is interested in ghosting any weekend after April 2nd & 3rd, please let Raven or I know, and we'll get ya scheduled in! Thank you in advance!

Alrighty then, onto our Thursday!

What's happenin today, Blendiez? In life, in workouts, in nutrition in general?

Oh. Let's see. Stuff. Things. Whatnot. Mayhem. Havoc. Controlled Chaos.

And the like.

As for workouts, it's another recovery day scheduled for me and my workout buddy, Anne. How's them workouts treatin ya, buddy? I've been tempted to skip them this week, will not lie. But, been chuggin along, thanks to you! Hopefully the workouts are a help to you this week, Anne. (And thanks again for being my wo bud)

As for food. I got nothin. I mean, I got food. I'm very very lucky and grateful to have food. I just don't have an idea as to what to do with it other than eat it.

FInally, here's a #ThrowbackThursday pic for ya. Feelin a bit nostalgic, so let's take it back 18 or so years. This is our Maggie girl; she was my hubby's baby, and the most wonderful GSP ever. She was a legendary hunter/pointer, but also a fantastic surrogate goat mom (as shown here). Goat babies were hers, and that's that. She loved those babies. We lost Mag in 2012, but I still think about her dang near every day (in fact she's the beautiful GSP in my profile/avatar pic). Anywho, lookin at her and her goat baby always makes me smile; and hopefully it'll brighten your day a bit too.

And, as always, feel free to share any pics that may make your day a bit brighter--or maybe even a particular #ThrowbackThursday pic you wanna share. They are always welcome here.

Ok, that's it for me today.

Have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Remember to take care of yourselves, and each other!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited