HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 10th

Good morning everyone (well, at least it's morning here right now, and a very sunny one 🌞),

"You can't use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have." - Maya Angelou

A quote that's fitting for me since I'm trying to ease back into painting. 🎨 Maybe the quote will inspire you to do something creative if you've been wanting to, but haven't found the motivation or time. Whether it's a small or a big project.

I'll keep this short, as I already feel a bit rushed - I want to do several things that all take up a larger amount of time (there are 3 exercise related ones - walking, yoga and an UB workout). I've written all these tasks out so my brain won't get too cluttered. I should not forget to have some fun while doing them... 🎈

What are you doing today? Tackling boring but necessary tasks or also something that gives you some joy? (I'm aware this isn't always possible if you're busy with work/study/family.)

Please drop by if you have the time and mental space, everyone is welcome here. 😊