Work update!

so now that its official and i have all my stuff -

1 day after my last work post the position i really wanted was posted - the medicare call center job! the one id been waiting for..everyone knew i wanted in. In 2 days i had applied, interviewed and accepted their offer! -so ive known since jan 27 but i dont like to say until its officially official 😂 - this is why ive been quiet although i have been working out and i have left some comments on some posts and videos ❤️

so training starts this monday march 14 -its 10 weeks 830-5 then after that ill get my schedule. april -oct hours are m-f 8-8 sat 8-12 and during open enrollment 7 days 8-8. but the trade off is its...

permanently remote! woo!

so ive decided that during training even though im home im still going to get up at 5am so i can workout and shower before bf gets up but ill be able to do longer workouts. i wont be limited to ~35minutes as i wont have to leave at a certain time to drive into the city(thank goodness!). because while i have been making progess increasing my weights, 30 minutes just isnt enough for me -like every day i warmup just get into it and then bam its over.

now i can workout for at least 45 minutes, i mean i could even just be getting out of the shower when bf is getting up and my hair could still be wet at 8am! 😂

for the first 2 weeks im going to do 2 week Mass since i got my step and then ive been dreaming of doing Fit2 once again(it was my first program here and i was in the best shape of my life after that) so im doing that again and then ill have all of training covered.

im going to do the fitness test before mass and make it like my own 10 week challenge! and on top of that since ill be home and i know stretching is my weakness, im going to make it a priority to add a stretching video every day and do it either before work, at lunch, or right when i sign off..because we certainly dont need a sciatica attack repeat! (which i did have a little flare up 2 weeks ago, no pain just ache and my leg was weak i was like noooo!)

so excited!!