Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 9th

Hello, Blendiez!

How are you all doing today?

We're at that halfway point of the week, so hopefully that's good news for ya.

Not too much out the norm goin on here. Same ol', same ol'. That's completely fine by me.

What about you, Blenderz? How's life treatin ya?

What's the weather like in your part of the world? Is it starting to show some Spring-time colors? Or maybe it's heading into Fall color for ya?

It is neither for me.

There is no Spring here.

There is only:

Winter.

Ice-Mud Season.

Biting Flies.

Then--finally--Fall.

Such is the seasonality of northern MI.

Anywho, let's talk some workouts, shall we?

What's in store for workouts today, Blendfriendz? Or is it a rest day for you?

It's another total body routine for me, alongside my amazing Burn-buddy, Anne. I hope the workout goes ok for you today, Anne! (And I hope you were able to get some rest, too.)

And what's on the menu for today, Blenderz? Anything fun?

I might make some Jollof rice today. And bake something. Just 'caz.

Finally, here's the random pic for our "Wild Things Wednesday": it is Tod! The egg thief! The thieving hobbitses is taking the old eggs from our compost pile. Judging by the fact it was a green, it would appear that Tod stole one of Tormund's eggs.

Well, that's all from me today, Blenderz!

I hope you have a great day, and thank so much for checking in with me!

Remember to take care of yourselves, and each other!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited