HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 9th

Hello beautiful Blenders,

How are we doing all today?

Thought of the day:

“It’s not what you do, it’s how you do it. It’s not what you see, it’s how you look at it. It’s not how your life is, it’s how you live it.”

The last couple of months I had the opportunity to learn a lot. My eating behaviour was quite chaotic, and my weight went up and down and I couldn’t exercise the way I used to. And yes, I am a bit tired from all the fluctuation, but the good thing is, that it gave me some insights into how I have to eat, exercise and what seems to be my personal weight I need to have to feel really well and confident. That doesn’t mean that the number on the scale needs to be as low as possible. For years I thought that this is the goal, but I realized, to be too skinny isn’t the right thing for me either. It is more a combination of treating myself well, a good healthy eating behaviour, exercising in a way I enjoy and then the weight starts to be less relevant, because it goes to the level where it is meant to be.

Now over to you. What will you do today? Some workouts, exercises, res-day? Yesterday, I was so exhausted from all the work last week, so that I went to bed very early and didn’t do anything else. I will still continue with LI R2, but most of the time I’m switching the workouts, because most of the ones in the program I already did.

I have to be in the city with my 14-year-old early this morning, because he has a hospital appointment. Weather is dreadful with strong winds and heavy rain and traffic won’t be good either.

Wishing you all a beautiful Wednesday.