Daily Check-in: Tuesday, March 8th

Hello, Blendfriendz!

How are you all doing today? How's your week goin so far?

I hope it's swell!

Today just so happens to be International Women's Day! Woo hoo! GO ladies! We have such an awesome team of women here in this check-in, that I think you deserve more than a single day of celebration! But let's start with today!

And, lets celebrate like it's 2022 and women should have rights to their own bodies and equal pay and equal respect and opportunities and...oh wait. It's 2022. AND WE STILL DON'T HAVE THOSE THINGS.

So today, I think I'll celebrate by being as grumpy as I want. And if any human being makes a uterus reference about it, I will throw things at them. Because it's International Women's Day, and I do what I want.

So there.

Anywho, I should probably have something more awe-inspiring and uplifting to say; but I'm angry. And Imma be unapologetically angry.

With that, one way to channel the angers, is into workouts. So, what workouts are we having today, Blendiez?

Day Whatever of Burn 1, and it's a recovery cardio day. Which is good. Muscles are sore, and I will have to do more snow shoveling today on top of that. An easier workout day will be much appreciated.

And how about some good food happenin today, Blenderz? What's on the menu?

Dunno. That's hubby's wheelhouse today. So I'll just wait and see.

Alrighty then, Blendfriendz, I think I'll take my crabby self, and get gone.

I hope you have a great day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care of yourselves, and each other!

TTFN!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***