Perspiration Pals 8th March, 2022 🥳🥳

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing this Tuesday? It is bright and sunny out here.

Wishing all Blenders a happy international women's day. I found this pic (courtesy, yoast) and it kind of reminded me of my (workout, or not) buddies here. Thank you to all the awesome ladies who lift each other up, may we always be able to do so.

I got free mango pudding at school canteen today and a colleague was joking saying he liked it too and wanted it for free :)

Workouts: I managed to complete Strong 2 on Sunday. My first 4 week program since over a year, Really liked it and managed to max out on powerblocks for deadlifts for the first time. Highly recommend this program. I may start the new Fit30 program tomorrow. Btw, I feel slightly more compact and may have increased UB strength a tad.

How about you? What programs/workouts/challenges are you tackling these days? I really have an itch to go running once a week -last time I did I was injured and out for about 2 yrs..

Lil fur baby is doing fine, and it seems like she's getting used to using her Cat tree. She does that funny side walk, provoking me to play, yeap right before my bedtime.

A shout out to our missing P Pals, we think about you and miss you out here. If you see this, pop by just for a hello.

Also, hoping the world around us slows down this awful churn and settles with peace and security for all..

Thank you for checking in with me today. Take care xx

Edited