Yesterday "In the Kitchen" Final Weekend Recap 3-7-22

Good day FB Foodies.

Hope you weekends were fabulous. Did you get lots of workouts and time in the kitchen?

This is the last Yesterday "In the Kitchen" for me. Been doing this a while and I am again changing work. Moving on up. So, taking a breather. Will it come back? Who knows. If someone wants to take it over or do your own thing, that would be great. In the meantime, thank you all that participated and shared some wonderful creations and moments with me.

Friday lunch: Taco salads. Red onion, greens from our garden, bell pepper, chili, avocado, sour cream, salsa, hot sauce, and chia tortilla chips. Dinner: Nachos for me and a chili cheese omlette for Storm.

Saturday: Mango, banana, peach smoothie. As you know a whole bunch of other things as well. Dinner was PIZZA. Sourdough crust, a sauce made from sundried tomato, artichoke hearts, cherry tomato, garlic, and EVOO. Topping were: Italian sausage, onion, bell peppers, muchrooms, and about 4oz of provolone. Yum.

Sunday: Chocolate smooothie for breakfast. Lunch was leftover pizza. Dinner was chili cheease fries.

Well, that about wraps it up for the weekend and this thread. Again, thank you all for sharing your time with me and I hope you all have a very blessed and prosperous day. Btw, I am not going anywhere, Just backing off on the list a little. Love you all.

Edited