Daily Check-in: Monday, March 7th

Hello, Blendfriends!

How are ya doing?

The world is a hell of a mess since last time I hosted, eh?

What a difference 2 weeks makes. Especially when dealing with tyrannical dictators who have over-inflated and fragile egos.

I only hope the Ukrainian people are able to escape the violence and get to safety--and that this completely unnecessary war ends soon. Peace to you, Ukraine.

With that, I feel very fortunate and privileged to be able to discuss with you our daily workouts and nutrition. I'll try to not take that for granted. Grateful for you all, and to be here--so, thank you.

So how was your weekend, Blendfriendz? We had our lovely guest host, Shabnam take care of us--so thank you, Shabnam! And I am super thrilled that Baroon was feeling a bit better! That is such good news! I hope the little guy keeps improving❤️. And I hope you're doin ok too, Shabnam. The stress of our furbabies being ill is extreme, so I hope you're alright❤️

Onwards and upwards:

What's it lookin like for workouts today, Blendiez?

I'm starting week 3 of Burn 1 with my good buddy, Anne. We've made it to the 3rd week already!! Can you believe that? Seems like we just started! So today, we've got a nice total body routine. One of the few total body routines I enjoy. Lookin forward to that--and thank you, Anne for being my workout buddy! I've been able to stick to the schedule because I knew you were out there workin out with me too. So thank you so much!

And what's on the menu today, Blenderz?

Not so sure. It's a very snowy day--so perhaps some chili?

Finally, a pic: this is not a recent pic. This is one of the many unintended sunflowers that grew in our squash patch last summer. I figured we could all use a bit of sunny-ness today.

P.S.: Miss Raven; thank you for the past two weeks of hosting. I hope you and your familia and furbabies are doing ok. I saw there's bad wildfires in FL--I hope you're not in their path. Take care, my FB BFF. ❤️

And with that, I'm out!

Thanks so much for checking in with me, and I hope you have a great day, Blenderz!

Take care of yourself, and each other!

Buh-bye!

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***

Edited