Perspiration Pals Monday March 7th 🐕🐾

Hi everyone. Welcome back to the PPals thread for this first Monday of March.

So who among you will be starting the new FB Plus program today? I took a look at the workouts yesterday and it looks like it should please a lot of people, but I'm undecided right now as to whether I will try it. I think with my Pilates and total body strength plan I've found a routine that suits what I need at the moment. And I'm afraid that doesn't include HIIT 😂. I really look forward to seeing everyone's thoughts and progress though and I appreciate all the hard work and new content the FB team keep spoiling us with.

And if you're like me and the new program isn't on your radar just yet, what are you up to at the moment? Maybe some self scheduled workouts, rest, yoga or a run? I've got a total body strength workout with Kelli to start my week, with an added warm-up and cool down of course.

Another thing that is warming up is the temperature here in the northeast US. We have another unseasonably warm day ahead, and while the official start of spring is still a couple weeks away, the melting snow and ice has turned all of the unpaved areas into an absolute mucky swamp. This requires a toweling off of the muddy dogs after every walk, and since Remy thinks it's a fun wrestling/tug game, I usually end up pretty muddy as well. I'll be happy when we get to May.

I'm not sure what is on the dinner menu today. Honestly I'm getting so tired of making dinner day in and day out, so I'd appreciate some inspiration guys. Let us know what delicious things you are eating today. Is anyone trying the new meal plan?

Okay, if I want to get my workout in this morning I better sign off. I look forward to chatting with you later.