Daily Check-In: Sun, March 6

Hello beautiful Blendfriends!

Happy self care day🧘🏻🧘🏻‍♂

Continuing with Raven's adorable FTs acquainted with yellow flowers and Kim's cute interpretations, I have mine with one too. He's a cutey, coughy old dude, isn't he?❤. (Happy to say he's doing better🤗🙏🙏. Thank you so much everyone who was concerned and asked about him yesterday💛)

Alright let's do some Sundaying. I just saw the Plus program is out with all our amazing trainers in it. Very exciting! I'll hopefully start it tomorrow. But for today, I'm just resting. What about you guys? Are you working out, any type counts of course, from litter picking, biking to pick up kids, running after a toddler, shoveling snow, walking against the wind to capture gorgeous photos, cleaning the house and/ or doing actual workouts. Yeah, all counts! I hope whatever moving is happening, you enjoy them. But we know that doing boring stuff or resting is as important. So, let's hear from you and your fitness journey today if you'd like to share of course.

What is also very important and delicious is foods. I'm sure we all will be or are eating today. Any food story you want to share? From a successful recipe attempt to burning some chopped onions that were supposed to be caramelized😉. Hubby's making Persian patties(Kotlets) today😋. It's a favorite among us Iranians and very yummy and not so healthy 🤭. So, what are you and your family eating today?

That's all from me so far. Thank you so much for checking in with me this weekend. Our lovely Kim will be back tomorrow to give us a ride through existing ChecKims as always.

Have a wonderful Sunday/Monday hopefully and take care💛💙🕊