Perspiration Pals March 6, 2022🌟🌠

Hi Ppals,

Some days I procrastinate going for a walk and then just manage to get one in before it gets dark. I am not sure why since I like walking around my neighborhood. Earlier this week I procrastinated my walk and I got to see a pretty evening. I will post a picture in the comments. And it was getting dark enough on the way back that I got see the pretty star pattern on of my neighbors lights made.

In other silly news my corn plant that I showed you awhile ago is blooming again. The flowers have a sort or bleach/ disinfect type smell. It took me a day or so to realize why my living room had a funny smell.

That's it for silly things. Today I will go for what I call the Honda walk and start the new challenge. Ok the Honda walk sounds silly too but it goes by you guessed it the Honda dealer. The new challenge isn't silly. I am looking forward to it. It sounds like a program you can do a few times and it will be different each time. I am looking forward to trying all the new workouts that FB keeps creating for us.

So tell me about your Sunday. I hope you have something fun planned.

All are welcome to chat with Ppals silly or otherwise.

Edited