Daily Check-In: Sat, March 5

Hello beautiful Blendfriends!

I hope you're havining rather a nice Saturday wherever part of it you are at. As we're closer to spring (or not?), we've been seeing blooming here in Florida. As Raven started with some beautiful ones, I have one of my own here. It's our avocado tree that seems is promising us lots of guacamole later on🙂😋

Let's jump straight to the business here. How are those workouts of yours doing? Please share this part of your FB calendar with us. I know some of you fall into active recovery on Saturdays if you're following a plan, like myself. However I'm not following any right now but I'm hoping to tack on some light stretching later. So, are you working out today? Are you waiting/excited for the new Plus program that is coming tomorrow? I know I am. Hoping to start it on Monday. Please share your fitness plans with us if you'd like to.

How about some delicious real foods or not so real (cheat meals/snacks are welcome😊)? I'm not sure what's on our dinner table at this time but I'll figure it out later. Whatever you're planning to nourish yourselves with, I hope you enjoy every bite of it.

That's all from me so far. Can't wait to read y'all later. Thank you for checking in with me today. Have a nice one hopefully and take care💛

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***