Daily Check-in: Friday, March 4th

Hello, FB Fam!

And how about making it to Friday, yeah?

Got any fun weekend plans? ..Nothing spectacular over here. Just busy busy as most weekends are for me.

But you know what is spectacular and happening this weekend? Shabnam guest hosting the check-in! So don't forget to chat it up with her this Saturday and Sunday! Thanks, Shabnam! Much appreciated!

As far as Friday, what are you lifting? Be it a weight to the sky, a fork to the mouth, or supporting one another; lifting is very important in every aspect and way of life.

For me, the day might hold a core workout. And there is no maybe on the pizza for dinner. That's a definite!

And this Friday could use a flower, no? Yellow Jessamine flowers are out in full force vining around the tops of trees this time of year. Some of the flowers have already fallen, so one could pick one up and still smell its delicate baby powder scent. Here I was lucky to find one still attached and in all its bright yellow against a blue sky.

Okay, that's about all from me, FB Fam. Once again it has been a pleasure to be your host for the past couple weeks. But our fantastic Kim of Kims will be back on Monday for some more classic checkims that we all love.

But until then, take all the care and thank you for being here and just being you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***