A

HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 4th

Happy Friday! It feels like the week went so fast, what about you?

I don't have a thought of the day, sorry. After reading the news a bit this morning I am feeling a bit sad and heavy. Although, I was happy to see the outpouring of help and support by the people in Berlin (and I am sure other places) opening their homes to people fleeing from Ukraine. People are standing at the central train station with signs saying they have room for an adult and 2 children or a whole family. It actually brought me to tears to see how people are coming together, If only we reacted like this all the time.

I did a 30-minute yoga workout this morning and was also surprised that my legs were not that sore from yesterday. I'm sure that today's yoga also helped. I got an extra calorie burn by walking to the bank on the way to work as well.

Hoping for an early finish today and then get a wineschorle in the sun afterward on campus. I am also excited because we are making calzones for dinner. I have never done that and I hope it is tasty.

What do you have going on today? Rest, work, stretch or finish the week on a very sweaty note? Feel free to share! Everyone is always welcome!