Workout Complete + School Day

What is up everyone it's me as usual and I've been very busy at school with between spirit week and the rally and everything else, I'm pooped from a long week at school and the week isn't even over. So by the end of the school week I will be glad to relax after a long busy week at school, and I'm going to be so glad when this week is over. I think that this spirit week was my favorite one of all because of the spirit days or the themes, we as a group chose for each day.

Here's the quote for today, "You write to communicate to the hearts and minds of others what's burning inside you, and we edit to let the fire show through the smoke."

- Arthur Plotnik I think that this quote is a really good quote because it's true about what the writers are trying to do for the people they are trying to tell something to the crowd and they are not understanding it. I think you would only understand this quote if you yourself are a writer and you now how the other writers feel when their writing a book for everyone to read. Moving on I completed my workout for today it was a upper body posture workout with Daniel and, I got a good burn going on in my arms and in my core and back while I was doing the workout.