Daily Check-in: Thursday, March 3rd

Good morning, afternoon, and evening Blendfriends. How are you today?

I got the only and already feels for this Thursday. But nevertheless reporting for the day and ready to go.

Start me with a workout, Blenderz. From something to nothing, if you want to share, I want to read it. Kelli's lower body workout went well yesterday, so I'm thinking to show some love for Daniel and do an upper body with him.

Now follow me up with some food, Blendos. What's cooking? Turkey happened yesterday so I'm not sure where dinner stands today. I will surprise myself later.

Right quick on ghosting, because we had a couple more volunteers yesterday, I now have the latest latest schedule:

5th & 6th: Shabnam

12th & 13th: Ingeborg

19th & 20th: Coby

26th & 27th: Ingeborg

April 2nd & 3rd: Lea

March is ghosted out before it even began, so a big thank you thank you to my volunteers! Yay! It's gunna be good!

I shall now end with a picture of some dewy Black Medic. They have small yellow pom pom like flowers, but the seed heads eventually turn black, hence the name.

Alright, I'm all done for now. Thanks again for reading and hanging with me. Guess I better go check out this day. I hope its a good one. For you and me.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***