Workout Complete + School Day

Hey everyone I'm back online I totally forgot to get online and post yesterday, because I was so busy when I got home that it totally spaced that I had to get online last night. So I'm here and ready to talk even though I forgot about it again until my mom to me to do my online stuff and it was unexpected, because I was just going to relax and setting down for the night. But since I was reminded I'm here even when I totally forgot I was suppose to do it now and last night, so I'm covering for two days it is spirit week at my school.

So yesterday was dress like a staff and today was anything but backpack day, and tomorrow is tie-dye day and Friday is class colors day. Oh and Monday was dynamic duo day so you can guess that whoever has the most amount of spirit this week will win first place, even though at the rally at school today the sophomores had won the spirit trophy. We the Seniors should have won the trophy instead because we had the most spirit and we were the loudest at the rally, but when it all came down to the judges they decided that the sophomores were the winners.

I also completed my workouts and the one for today was a core and lower body workout with Kellie and the one from yesterday was a strength and cardio workout with Tasha. So you can guess that by the time I got around to the workout today my hips and thighs were feeling it with the workout I had for today.