Daily Check-in: Wednesday, March 2nd

Hey everyone!

How goes the halfway day? How are you filling your Wednesday up?

With a workout? ..I didn't do one yesterday. I could have, but I just didn't really want to. Today is better. I'm feeling less tired and now want to try Kelli's latest. So I'm looking forward to it!

Ohhh and food. What is it for you? No surprise that I'm still clueless, but can we talk about last night? ..I decided to make chicken fajitas for dinner yesterday and Oh. My. Gravy. They were so good and staisfying. Total Maximum yum. Maxiyum!

Okay and I know we usually talk about ghosting on Thursday, but I want to post the recent changes to the schedule:

5th & 6th: Shabnam

12th & 13th: Ingeborg

19th & 20th: Coby

26th & 27: ???

Just a reminder, we can always adjust if a certain date doesn't work for you. I have no problem making changes! And since we are already talking about weekend ghosting (guest hosting) anyone is welcome to volunteer anytime! Just let me or Kim know and we will get you up there. And as always, thank you!

And how about we fill our Wednesday up with some wildflowers? The short-leaf Viburnum is back and blooming around the woods with their soft pink clusters of flowers. It's just another sign that spring is around the corner. And I love it.

Alright, that's all I have for now. I hope you guys can have a good day! If not, extra (if wanted) hugs and support to you.

***Note: These Daily Check-in posts are open to anyone and everyone who wishes to participate! All are welcome here! These check-ins are a way to stay motivated, accountable, and be supported as we all try to be our healthiest selves. Feel free to pop in and say 'hi' anytime, and post as much or as little as you wish! No prerequisites here! Feel free to add photos if you want as well! Whether you need advice about working out/eating well/life in general, just want to comment, or maybe need support during a hardship--we're here for you! So: Welcome to the FB Family, and to the Daily Check-ins! We appreciate you being here!***