HKS (Healthy, Kind, Support) Accountability Group March 2nd

Hello beautiful Blenders,

And there we are again at the middle of the week.

Thought of the day “Thank you for being a piece of my life” is once more a big “Thanks” to this community and each one of you for being a piece of my life. And there are people, who are a piece of my life without probably realising it. When I go for my walk, I often meet the same people. There is this cute older lady, who is always so exquisitely dressed with her elegant handbag, the young guy with his headphones walking his dog, the man who always carries a little backpack, the mom with her two grown up boys, who both have a disability but passionately walk there dogs and then there is this old gentleman, always sitting in his front garden with his big smile. All of those people are little pieces in my life. Do you have such people in your life, who you meet or see regularly but actually don’t really know?

For workouts I am still on the LI R2 program. It takes me for ages because I have to constantly reschedule it for being interrupted all the time.

What have you planned for today? Please share.

Wishing all a beautiful Wednesday.

Maria we are missing you. You are such an important piece of this community. I hope you are well.

Edited