Perspiration Pals 2 March 2022

Hello there Pals! How are you? I know I’ve disappeared a bit but when I have dark clouds in my head I get withdrawn and when I’m withdrawn, I’m rather boring and when I’m boring, I might make you fall asleep while reading my posts and then you might get into trouble at work/school /behind the wheel etc. So here I am, being fed up with a number of things but having the luxury of pondering about it in peace.

So let’s move on to today’s topic. The idea came to me when instead of checking first I bought another can of chickpeas so now I can build a little tower in the cupboard. There’s great Fitness Blender article about chickpeas written by Allie and since I really like them I thought I’d ask you to list some of the benefits of eating chickpeas.

As for exercise, I’m doing the Fit Challenge at the moment and I must say, even though it’s a really good challenge, I will definitely return to shorter routines. Especially because we all know that shorter doesn’t necessarily mean easier. I’m going to do Day 8 (as far as I can remember) after work. How about you?

By the way, one of the things that worries me is, wait for it, my tooth. Yes. The one that was fixed back in November got broken again AND I swallowed it! Not the whole tooth obviously. I hate my teeth. Except for one. One single little, healthy white tooth.

Over and out, Pals, I have to work now but I’ll get back to you as soon as I can.