Perspiration Pals March 1st, 2022

Hey there P Pals,

How are we doing today? Month 3 of 2022 is here already and many things are incomprehensible...

Sorry, I just could not bring myself to pick a (funny) meme for today. So if you are checking in, and can find something, then help us out!

But I do have a quote: "Hope can be a powerful force. Maybe there’s no actual magic in it, but when you know what you hope for most and hold it like a light within you, you can make things happen, almost like magic.” – Laini Taylor

Hoping for the best, for peace, for sanity, for all in Ukraine and its vicinity..

------

On to mundane stuff, which is also important as it keeps us going I guess. I managed to complete week 3 of Strong 2. Today is a rest day, and I will hopefully start week 4 tomorrow. This program is tough, enjoying it so far.

After my twin, Ivett, suggested, I swapped regular milk for oat milk for breakfast and it indeed feels lighter on my stomach! :) (btw twin, you okay?)

In other news, lil fur baby now has me regulate the temperature of (my) warm blanket -too hot, don't like it, slightly warm likes it -I mean no regard for what her mom likes.

That's about it from me. Sorry about the mood buster. Do let us know about your day, activities, how & if you are coping with something, workouts, taken a break? Or you are also welcome to just lurk, yes, we welcome everyone.

Thank you for checking in with me today. Here's a hug if you need one to comfort you xx