My Workout and My Day

Hello everyone I'm back online again! I'm so sorry that I didn't get online yesterday we had a very busy afternoon and so we didn't get the chance to get back online again. But I got some great exciting news to tell all of you yesterday when we went shopping I was also shopping for my own ingredients for the three different recipes that I wanted to make this week.

I made one of the yesterday and it was a smoked salmon and chive omelette for lunch and I did good for my first time it was a little salty and, even I could tell that I added a little too much salt to it. But it turned out to be pretty good for the first time and today I will be making sweet potato soup for dinner tonight, so I will have made two different meals this week. I also completed my workout for yesterday it was a nice stretching workout with Kellie and it felt so nice on my body after working out my lower body from the other two workouts.

I completed my workout for today it was a total body HIIT workout with Tasha and it was a bored easily workout so the workout just flied by and it was a burner. But today we are going to be busy with cleaning our bedrooms to get all of the dust out and other things that might be in there out. Today is going to be a cleaning day for us around the house and the reason why I'm not at school today is because I still got a little of a head cold to deal with, but I will hopefully be going back to school tomorrow.