Posted in: Workouts / New Releases

New Free Workout: 23-Minute Bored Easily Bodyweight HIIT with Athletic Drills

Good morning FB Family!

Are you feeling pumped for the start of a new week? I love the excitement that Monday brings and always feel like I’m off to a positive start when I get to film a new workout. I filmed today’s workout release on a Monday and remember two things from that day: 1) I was super energized after the workout and 2) I sprayed sweat all over the floor (and some of the filming equipment – oops).

Quick Bored Easily Bodyweight HIIT with Athletic Drills

This quick, bodyweight-only routine utilizes sports-inspired practice drills to keep you engaged and channeling the athlete within. After all, if you have a body and you move that body, you are an athlete! You will complete 30 seconds of a combination cardio exercise at a moderate tempo followed immediately by 15 seconds of a high intensity (full throttle) move. Your full throttle move is always a portion of the combination exercise. For example, 30 seconds of a triple skater + single-leg hop becomes 15 seconds of full-out, maximum effort skaters.

The physiological benefits of high intensity interval training (HIIT) workouts are numerous, but the mental fortitude that you build during these intense workouts is just as important. Give yourself credit for challenging yourself and take this confidence into future workouts.

Make sure to review the write-up to familiarize yourself with a few exercise alternatives. This workout is in the bored easily format - we don’t repeat any of the exercises and move quickly from one move to the next. I call out or briefly demo exercise options in the video, but most of my demonstrations are of the most advanced version of each move.

I am currently in a cycle of create, write, and film. And I LOVE it! Do you know what else I love? Creating little behind-the-scenes videos for you. I have questions for you, I’m sure you have questions for me. What’s something you want to know? I might have an answer for you!

I hope you enjoy this workout! And what I like to call my many “human moments” when I almost slip in my own sweat.

See you on the screen!

-Tasha