Perspiration Pals Monday February 28th

Welcome to the last day of February 2022 friends. Last week I got it wrong and said it was the last Monday of the month, but now I can promise you today will be the last Monday you have to deal with. Of February that is. Looks like March is being difficult and plans to deliver some Mondays as well.

I was actually looking forward to this Monday morning believe it or not, and that was for one reason only, and I'm sure you can all guess it has something to do with Fitness Blender. After coming down with Covid just as I wrapped up Strong 2 and then easing back into movement with the Mobility Challenge, I am more than ready to pick up my dumbbells. So on this early Monday morning I have a date with Nicole for a total body tabata style workout with a little core work thrown in for good measure.

As for today's meme, well I'll let that speak for itself. And as for dinner tonight, we'll be having oven baked drumsticks with asparagus. But there will be tacos tomorrow 😏.

So enough of me, let's hear from you. Please fill us in below on your workout, rest, and grub plans for the day. Anyone is welcome to pop in and share or just read. I hope everyone out there in our community is safe and well.

(On a serious note, call me naive, but I never thought conversation at the dinner table with my kids would include discussing the possibility of nuclear war. To the people of Ukraine and to anyone else out there suffering with fear and despair in these uncertain times, my thoughts are with you.). ❣🕊⚘