👻checkin Sunday 27-2-2022

Hello all of you

Fitbuddiez/

Blendiez/

Blendfriendz/

Blenderbuddiez etc etc. Any more names you would like to add?????

Early checkin as I am hoping to catch some of you who have Sunday evening already! How is life finding you this last Sunday of the month of February?! We are supposed to have another sunny day, so the house cleaning can wait one more day, already postponed from Friday 🤔🙃🤣! That dirt is not going to run away any time soon (I wish it was!!!)! Do you do that? Change your plans just because the weather is too good or too bad to do what you had originally planned?! We will be litterpicking with a group of friends though. As it was a half term holiday here last week and two days with really good weather (and quite a few people about) I guess there will be plenty. 😢😢😢 Anyway, let’s talk business now!!!

Workoutwise: what have you got planned for today? I have nothing on my calendar. I might add some stretching after yesterday’s conservation work. My arms are telling me they want that! Does your body “tell” you what you need to do as far as movements are concerned? And do you listen to your body? I am not that good at listening to my body, I have to admit. Do you have any tips for that? What do you do?

Foodwise: well, shock horror, it turned out to be my turn to cook yesterday after all 😱😱😱 So I decided to do a Raven Friday and made some pizza. As to today: it IS hubs’ turn today for sure and hence: no idea 🙈🙃🤣. But I do know there will be food at some point. Do you listen to your body foodwise?! Like yesterday at 1 o’clock my body “told” me it was lunchtime and it wanted food! During my evening meals I am trying to be more attentive to what my body needs. Not just scoff the food and stuff myself, but slow myself down by putting my fork and knife down several times. That has helped me a lot! Do you have any routines while you’re eating? If so, what do they help you with?

Photo: yesterday’s task was in this beautiful place. It was a bit noisy though as the heath borders there on a busy through road. (Anne, the picture of “your” heath yesterday is similar… well, yours was much nicer.)

Anyway, enough of my 👻 rambling. Over to you all now! Talk to you later!!!

And we have our very own Raven back again tomorrow, YAY!!!

Edited after our litterpick: 6 of us in 90 minutes 14 bags of rubbish! 😢😢😢😢😢

Edited